Better than soap featuring Vivel by ITC
Let’s talk bathing essentials today, shall we? When I mention a nice soothing shower, what comes to your mind? Pretty smelling shampoos, bath bombs and… soaps? But, why do use soaps when there is a better and more convenient option? Yes! We’re talking about body washes!
Body washes are such a blessing which is why I have switched to the new Vivel range of body washes. Have you been using traditional old soaps for a really long time? I know most of you will say yes to this which is why you all need to read this. Don’t you think it's high time we upgrade our bathing experience and switch to body washes? Not convinced, yet? Hold on! I can give you at least five reasons why body washes are a lot better than soaps. Read on to know what I am talking about!
- No slippage: I have lost count of the number of times I have dropped and broken my soap in the shower. As clumsy as I may be, I know I’m not the only one to have experienced this. Is it not way easier to just add a little dollop of body wash on your loofah and get scrubbing?
- No mess-no fuss: Every time you travel, you definitely pack your shower essentials. Only to discover later that they have somehow managed to spill, spoiling your entire bag! Correct me if I am wrong, but is there anything worse than this? Apart from the slipping and breaking, soaps are also super inconvenient to carry when you travel. But with the closed tight caps on Vivel by ITC, you can travel without worrying about your luggage getting ruined. Also, they come in very compact travel-sized packaging, which makes them much easier to carry.
- No more messy soap dishes: Switching to body wash means no messy soap bars and no messy dishes to deal with. Seriously though, who has time to rinse and clean soap dishes anyway?
- Mummy ne nahi sikhaya… SHARING? : Sharing soaps? If you ask me, that is quite unhygienic! It is very inconvenient to carry soaps especially when you’re on a vacation. Sharing one soap with others is definitely out of question. You definitely don’t want to indulge in something so unhygienic, right? What’s the good news, you ask? BODY WASHES! The only thing that will ever come in contact with the loofah or your skin is the lid which dispenses a very little amount of the product on the loofah at a time. No direct skin contact means it’s okay to share one bottle between two or more people. Definitely #BetterThanSoap!
- Soft fragrant skin: Most soap bars leave your skin feeling dry and rough. The new Vivel body wash is not only softer and kinder on your skin but also leaves your skin feeling fresh and supple all day long. It also comes in two amazing variants - nourishing lavender + almond oil, and cooling mint + cucumber.
So guys, if you are still using soaps, take my word for it and switch to body washes. Try the all-new Vivel by ITC body wash and feel the difference for yourself. And, did I mention they are priced at just rupees 40 and can last up to 25 plus washes. Make the switch. You can thank me later.